Thursday 15 March 2012

That's Me

I am Rajeev Ranjan Baisantry. I am on the right side of sixty years. I will be sixty two this July.Left side of sixty or the wrong side of sixty according to me is seventy five +.I superannuated as the H R Head of a leading public sector organisation in construction contracting. I am a freelance H R Consultant now. I am a keen harmonica player, and this is primarily the reason for starting this blog. There are more than a couple of harmonica blogs in India. But I find that focus of all these bogs is uploading of  song played by the members.There is not much of exchange of playing tips and harmonica related matters.Such inputs on the blogs are very seldom. . I do not make high claim to fill that vacuum in totality. How ever it will be my sincere endeavour to share whatever I have in me of this marvelous musical instrument. I also request the other harmonica players to contribute to this blog.and make it a source of learning better harmonica playing.There are excellent harmonica players in our country.They should share their knowledge and expertise with the other fellow harmonica players, especially the younger 20th Century Foxes

1 comment:

  1. I would like to communicate with u on mobile due to a problem I am having on my harmonica kindly send me ur number.

    ReplyDelete